Develop an 8- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation. For assistance with this type of assignment, review these resources.
Address the following in your presentation:
- Explain the formation of the solar system.
- Locate an image or draw a cross-section of Earth with descriptions of its geology and atmosphere.
- Locate images and write descriptions of the other terrestrial planets’ geology and atmosphere.
- Describe other kinds of objects (asteroids, comets, and so on) found in the solar system.
- Choose 1 planet, minor planet, and exoplanet to expand on and contrast it to the Earth and other bodies described earlier.
List major points in the slides. Include detailed explanations in the speaker notes section that correlate to each point.
Include videos, audio, photos, diagrams, or graphs as appropriate.
Format any citations in your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
Submit the Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation assignment with speaker notes.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Note. Local Campus students must deliver an 8- to 10-minute oral presentation using the Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation in addition to submitting the file to the facilitator.