two to three page paper discussing the importance of having both culture and trainer supporting aligned to support the learning experience, Was there a training that you know of that was unsuccessful?
The following questions need to be answered as well
- What was wrong with the training?
- What role did the organization play in the support (or lack thereof) of the training?
- What was the role of the trainer?
- How was the content delivered, and what would have been a better way to address the content?
- Do you think that the trainer was a subject matter expert, but did not know how to deliver the training properly?
APA format please with at least four scholarly sources.