The exam has five long essay questions worth 20 points each. Each question should be a minimum of three paragraphs of academic information.
- Refer the Unit Lectures, readings & resources and credible sources from the Library or internet to support your responses
- Cite any information that you reword, restate or quote in accord with APA guidelines
- It is highly advisable to first answer the questions in a Word document and then copy and paste into the exam. For your convenience I am including a list of the questions (attached) that you can use to do the exam. Then you can cut and paste from the word document onto the online exam.
- Grading rubric can be found in Course Information
- The test has questions on the Fair Labor Standards Act – PLEASE READ THE LECTURE IN UNIT FIVE PRIOR TO TAKING THE TEST AS WELL AS THE DEPARTMENT OF LABOR WEBSITE ON THE FAIR LABOR STANDARDS ACT OF 1938 AND AMENDMENTS
Cutting and pasting from a source is plagiarism and will result in a zero for the question.
Academic responses from a source are to paraphrased with proper citations.