Focus of the Final Case Study and
Strategic PlanRead the Starbucks’ Global Quest 2006: Is the Best Yet to
Come? case provided in the Course Materials section. From the
perspective of an executive with the firm, prepare a 10-12 page, three-year
strategic management proposal to Starbuck’s managing board of directors. Your
proposal must be future-oriented and include an economic assessment, marketing
assessment plan, a financial plan, an organizational structure recommendation,
and supporting rationale. Use non-course materials to support your contentions
and incorporate pro-rata financial statements and supporting documentation. Use
APA style and submit your proposal to the instructor by the last day of
the Final Case Study and Strategic PlanThe Final Case
Study and Strategic Plan:
- Must be 10-12 double-spaced pages in length and
formatted according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide.
- Must include a cover page that includes:
Title of paper
– Student’s name
– Course name and number
– Date submitted
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a
succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis
and a conclusion paragraph.
- Must use at least five professional
resources, including a minimum of two from ProQuest.
- Must use APA style as outlined in the approved
APA style guide to document all sources.
- Must include, on the final page, a Reference
Page that is completed according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA