Focus of the Final ProposalRead the Chapter 18 Mini Case 1: Dorchester, Ltd.
Using the material developed for Weeks One through Five, write a fifteen to twenty page proposal to Dorchester, Ltd.’s management team. In your proposal, advise them of an acquisition target based on research previously conducted. Your proposal should also include:
- An economic assessment of the country chosen,
- A risk mitigation plan,
- A financing plan on how to finance the acquisition, and
- A concluding recommendation using supporting rationale derived from the above mentioned items.
Use non-course materials to support your contentions and incorporate pro forma financial statements and supporting documentation to support your proposal.
Writing the Final ProposalThe Final Proposal:
- Must be 15-20 double-spaced pages in length and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide.
- Must include a cover page that includes:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
- Must use at least five professional resources, including a minimum of two from ProQuest.
- Must use APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide to document all sources.
- Must include, on the final page, a Reference Page that is completed according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide.