Please watch the film below carefully, taking notes on each of the four students presented.
Once you have finished the film, please answer the following questions:
1. What do you think of what happened at the end for each of these students? Did they get a happy ending? Could they have been more successful in their pursuits?
2. Could you identify with any of the students? Do you see any similarities between you and them?
3. What advise would you give them?
- Initial posts are due by Friday at 11:59 PM Pacific Time. Your responses should be in full sentences and at least 300-400 words in length.
- You need to respond to at least 3 of your classmates. Your responses should be more than “I agree/I like what your are saying.” Your responses should be at least 100-150 words in length. Response postings should be completed no later than Sunday at 11:59 PM Pacific Time
- The key to a good discussion is interaction. Therefore, it is expected that you will log in and participate in the discussions on three (3) separate days per unit.
- Please note that posting all, or the majority, of your replies on the last day of the discussion after 6:00 pm will be considered for point deduction since this greatly decreases the interaction and impact of your posts.
- Interaction is the key to a productive and meaningful discussion between you, your peers, and your instructor, so your goal and approach should be meaningful interaction rather than meeting minimum point requirements.
Filter replies by unread