Instructions: Follow carefully, there are two parts to this assignment. Part II is an APA paper.
Part I. Answer the following three (3) questions. Copy and paste the questions into the Text Submission box (below), then type your answers directly below each question.
Q1. What is feedback? How can verbal feedback affect customer encounters?
Q2. Give some examples of nonverbal feedback and explain how they complement the verbal message and how they can affect customer interactions.
Q3. What are the four spatial distances observed in Western cultures, and for which people or situations is each typically reserved?
Part II. Although we live in a global world, nonverbal communication in different cultures show such drastic differences that you might get the feeling we are from different planets. If you ever find yourself working on a multi-cultural project, it’s important to understand these differences.
1. Choose a culture and explore the differences in nonverbal communication in the following areas:
- Facial expressions
- Head movements
- Hand and arm gestures
- Physical space
- Eye contact
- Physical postures
This assignment should be submitted as a word document (or other text document), formatted using the APA Style format. Include all sources you use in proper APA style. This includes in-text citations and references. Attach your document to this assignment (click on file attachment).
- Check anything APA at Purdue Online Writing Lab.
- APA is always double space, no more no less.
- Title page must have header and page number. Center of title page has title of assignment, your name and college name. NO MORE!
- Don’t forget the References page. If you list a reference, it must also appear as an in-text citation and visa versa. 9. Never use Works Cited on References page. Use the word References.
- Refrain from using the following phrases when writing an academic paper: “I believe”, “In my opinion”, “I think”, “I”. The reason you use references is so you can write about what has been researched, this information has validity.
- Use headings to take the reader from one point to another. Remember the reader has no idea what this case is about.
You should submit
- Submit Part one in Write Submission box, Part II as a word document, formatted APA style.
- This document should contain well-written paragraphs, with headings.
- Cite your sources where applicable. APA style.