1- Biological Evidence Paper
Resources: Ch. 13 & 15 of Forensic Science
Write a 1,050- to 1,750-word paper that examines biological evidence obtained at the crime scene. Address the following in your paper:
- Describe the biological evidence obtained at the crime scene.
- Identify the preservation and collection of the various types of biological evidence.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines. Remember to cite and list your source material. Save your paper with your name and assignment as part of the document’s file name. Such as JohnDoeBiologicalEvidence.doc or JaneDoeassignment2.docx.
2- DNA Evidence PowerPoint Presentation
Resource: Ch. 15 of Forensic Science
Create a 5- to 16-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with speaker notes on DNA evidence. Include the following in your presentation:
- Describe the structure and genetic properties of DNA.
- Outline the DNA typing techniques.
- Identify the methods used to test DNA.
- Describe the collection process of DNA evidence.
Include information learned this week from the MyCrimeKit Virtual Lab activities in your presentation.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines. Save your presentation with your name and assignment as part of the document’s file name. Such as JohnDoeDNAPresentation.ppt or JaneDoeassignment2presentation.ppt.
There are two assignments to be specific, the second one needs to be a powerpoint presentation.