Frameworks differ based on populations or settings, but no matter what you are studying, frameworks should always help you and your readers understand how and why you make the choices you do, and why you draw the conclusions you do. For example, two people may be studying technology integration, but if they are using different frameworks to guide their study, they will likely generate different findings. Why? Their frameworks will guide them toward different definitions of technology, different settings and different approaches for quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis.
In this paper, you explore these concepts and deepen your understanding by collaborating with your colleagues.
- Explain your concept map graphic and discuss your conceptual framework. Note that you should provide copies of all documents that you will reference in your in your paper as attachments. Be sure to address the following questions:
- Explain how and why you are integrating quantitative and qualitative elements. Include the information and insight gained from your paper in question (1).
- What is my framework, and how does it inform my study?
- What are the important contexts I considered?
- What are important definitions?
Construct a 2- to 3-paragraph post in which you justify your choice of mixed methods as the best fit for a research questions such as (What degree do religious doctrines, moral teachings, and rituals proceed to impact citizens ethical judgment, decision making in politics, laws and policy implementation, and to what level such effects both unfluctuating with for a nonreligious environment?