1. Explain the politics of administrative reforms
2. From what you have learned so far, briefly explain the key responsibilities of public administrators and the best way of meeting the responsibilities.
3. How does administrative responsibility contribute to the attainment of public interest
4. Discuss the importance of administrative communication to public decision making and performance.
5. Explain how public budget could be political
6. Discuss the various uses of public budget
7. Why is the issue of illegal immigration a good example of the intergovernmental relations mess in the US
8. Explain how ethical choices influence the decision making and performance of public administrators in recent times
9. Discuss the benefits and weakness of bureaucratic discretion to public sector management
10. Explain the pros and cons of the politics- administration dichotomy as espoused by Woodrow Wilson