Think about your own family’s cultural identity. How did you identify yourself growing up as a child? Do you see your family as a part of the dominant culture or from a co-culture? What values, attitudes, beliefs, and customs lead you to this conclusion?
Discussion Expectations :
- Divide your answers into their parts.
- Use bold headlines to separate the unique parts of each answer and complete the answer under the headline.
- Include references to your text. These references must include APA citations.
- Include personal observations, experiences, thoughts, examples and/or opinions related to the cited information.
- Upload your initial posting by the day 3 of the class week.