you will either agree or disagree with ONE of the issues below:
- Herbert Packer’s crime-control model of criminal justice is more needed today than the due process model of deterring crime.
- Plea bargaining provides a fair and necessary form of justice in today’s criminal justice system.
- The re-entry programs of today are very successful in preparing former inmates to lead productive and crime free lives.
- In fulfillment of the police mission, law enforcement officers today fairly and effectively balance the constitutional rights of each individual against the necessity for public order and safety
- The future of juvenile justice is best served with only an adult court system providing full due process rights and no preferential treatment to both juveniles and adults alike.