In Module 1, you identified WALMART to observe in terms of the application of HR metrics. Using this same organization, pay particular attention to the presence and use of recruitment metrics. How does this organization measure the efficiency, effectiveness, and impact of recruitment? What measures are in place? How are data gathered? How are the data applied, disseminated, and used? Do you see any shortcomings to the process? If so, based on your knowledge of HR metrics, what would you recommend? If you have access to data, calculate the cost per hire using the information provided at http://www.selectingwinners.com/recruiting-metrics.php
Bring in at least 2 library sources to help strengthen your discussion.
Please upload your paper by the module due date.
SLP Assignment Expectations
Your paper should be relatively concise (i.e., 2-4 pages, not including the cover sheet and references). Deal with the issues in an integrated fashion, rather than treating them as a series of individual (or stand-alone) questions that are to be answered in sequence. Instead, treat them as the interrelated questions that they are. Be sure that you follow APA 6th Edition format guidelines.
Specifically, you will be assessed on the following criteria:
- The extent to which you have responded to all of the above questions.
- The comprehensiveness of your responses.
- Evidence that you have actually researched your organization’s application of HR metrics.
- The means by which you handled any difficulties and/or limitations that you may have encountered as you worked on this SLP.
- The clarity and quality of your writing.
For instruction on writing papers, citing sources, proper referencing, and so forth, use Trident University’s: Student Guide to Writing a High-Quality Academic Paper.