- Reading 2: Transparency: How Leaders Create a Culture of Candor, Warren Bennis, Daniel Goleman, and James O’Toole, summarized by Patrick Heraty 111
- Reading 1: The Enthusiastic Employee, David Sirota, Louis A. Mischkind, and Michael Irwin Meltzer, summarized by Shelley Ovrom 119
- Reading 2: Psychological Capital, Fred Luthans, Carolyn M. Youssef, and Bruce J. Avolio, summarized by Cathy A. Hanson 124
- Reading 3: Why Pride Matters More Than Money, Jon R. Katzenbach, summarized by AnneMarie Kaul
- Reading 1: Beyond Teams, Michael M. Beyerlein, Sue Freedman, Craig McGee, and Linda Moran, summarized by David L. Beal 157
From Helpful Resources
- Geert Hofstede’s Cultural Dimensions (https://geert-hofstede.com/cultural-dimensions.html)
Grant, Michael M. (2006). Six Sigma for people? The heart of performance management. HR.
Human Resource Planning, 29(1), 10-11.
McCauley, Cindy and Wakefield, Michael (Winter 2006). Talent management in the 21st
Century: Help your company find, develop and keep its strongest workers. The Journal
for Quality and Participation, 29(4), 4-7; 39.
Tung, Rosalie L. (Fall, 1984). Human resource planning in Japanese multinationals: A model
for US firms? Journal of International Business Studies, 15(000002), 139-149.
find articles written 2010 and after that discuss:
International Human Resource practices in any TWO of Europe, Africa, Asia, and South America. (200words)
Compare the HR functions in the countries you reviewed to different countries that other students analyzed.(100words)