You have been asked by the CIO of your company, or another company, to create a PowerPoint® informational presentation. Examples of companies might be a company you have worked for in the past or wish to work for in the future. The audience for this week’s presentation will be a group of department supervisors.
The objectives of this presentation are to:
- Define “cyber security,” and identify threats to private and public organizations.
- Define Information and Communication Technology (ICT), and explain why it is a very important component of cyber security.
- Identify the pillars of personal security that assist in personal protection.
- Define the Six Principles of Information Security Management and legislation constraints that apply to cyber security.
Create an 8- to 10-slide PowerPoint® informational presentation, including the following:
- Content for each of the objectives
- Speaker’s notes
- References used to support your presentation, including a minimum of two outside academic references in addition to course textbooks and videos