In responding to a question:
- Read the question carefully.Be sure you are responding to what is asked!
- Do not repeat/paraphrase the question in your response.This wastes time and space.
- Be concise, focused, and detailed.Avoid generalities and platitudes; relate your response to the specifics of the case study as appropriate.
- No paragraphs/narratives!
- Think outside the box; be creative.But respond within the boxes.(-;
- Do not exceed the space provided in the quiz template.
I will give you enough time to read all materials, then upload the exam questions, but you only have 60 minutes to answer the questions.