will be developing an international business plan. The scenario is that
you have a small business in a country of your own choice and would
like to expand on a global level. Select a country of your choice that
you might want to explore doing business in. Each week you have been
working on this. Now it is time to put the plan together. There will be
areas that need to be added, use the “Creating and International
Business Plan” section in the chapters that we covered to fill in these
areas. Based on your findings prepare an 8-12 page report that addresses
- Explain the international economy that you will be doing business in. Note any areas that might cause concern and how you intend to address them.
- Detail the cultural influences in your selected country and how you will adjust to any areas that are outside of your current business practices.
- Analyze the government and political impact that your business will have to adjust to. Explain how you might mitigate any areas of risk.
- Explain the optimal type of organizational structure you will use.
- Describe the most effective type of management style needed for the success of this venture.
- Determine any foreign exchange issues that might occur and how you will proactive in dealing with them.
- Summarize the legal environment that you will have to be aware of when doing business in your selected country.
- Explain the information needs of your business and how you plan to address them.
- Other needed information that you feel is important.
- Use at least six (6) quality references. Wikipedia does not quality as academic resources. Credible websites are acceptable.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman or Ariel font (size 12), following APA formatting inclusive of: title page, headers, page numbers, citations and references. The title and reference page are not included in the page count.
Examine the international business environment
Analyze feasibility of entering an international market
Develop an international marketing plan
Examine international economies
Understand cultural influences on international business
Analyze government and political impact on international business
Determine the structures and foreign exchange of international business
Examine the international legal environment
Appraise the issues in international business management Determine the Information needs of an international business