International Marketing Strategy for SolarCity
You have chosen a U.S.-based company (SolarCity) to analyze and turned in an outline. Now it is time to prepare a well written, 8 – 10-page marketing strategy for your company’s introduction of a product in an International market utilizing concepts learned in the course as a basis for your analysis.
Your marketing strategy must include the following elements:
- Introduction: Provide here the basic data about the company, including information about the founder, type of business or industry, product lines, market share, and size.
- Explain the company’s mission, goals, and corporate strategy.
- Provide a rationale for your product introduction in an international market supported by industry/country information.
- Present an overview of your marketing strategy and justify your reasoning.
- Explain how you will align the 4P’s, 5C’s, and STP to the marketing strategy.
- Provide short-term and long-term measures to determine the success of the marketing strategy.
Your marketing strategy should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the concepts presented in the course and your ability to analyze and develop an organization’s marketing strategy.