Skip to content
- Would you please take some time to tell me a little bit about yourself?
- Are you a leader? (Select 1)
- Give an example of you leading others. How were you successful? What would you do differently?
- Describe a recent people problem that you dealt with. What did you do? What was the result?
- Tell about a time when you took an unpopular stand on a significant matter.
- Are you results-driven?
- What is the most important thing you have done to grow yourself professionally? What prompted you?
- Thinking, analysis, and solutions (Select 1)
- Give an example of making an important decision under time pressure. What was the solution? The options considered? The outcome? What would you do differently?
- Think of recent decisions you made—one that was good and one that was bad. What were the solutions? What would you do differently?
- Describe your analytical style. Describe your approach to solving a very important and complex question.
- Collaboration, teamwork and diversity (Select 1)
- What are some effective ways to gain the support of your coworkers, peers, or teammates?
- Describe a time when your diplomacy skills were put to the test.
- Communications and listening
- What would you do if I began a discussion by saying something with which you strongly disagree?
- Planning and prioritization (Select 1)
- Give an example of when you had to schedule a project. How did you plan and prepare for it? What time line did you set? How well did it go?
- Describe an occasion where you did not anticipate and adjust for roadblocks in planning work. Why did it happen? What impact did it have on the project? What would you do differently next time?
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Coupon Code "Newclient"
Inquire from us on matters homework