Developing an E-Commerce Presence
When a business decides to implement an e-commerce component into their operation there are nine questions that should be answered when developing an e-commerce presence.
List and describe what the nine components that should be considered when developing any e-commerce presence, and why you think they are important.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 500-750 words (approximately 2-3 pages) using Microsoft Word.
- Attempt APA style. Use the APA Resources in your course for guidance.
- Use font size 12 and 1″ margins.
- Include a cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least two references from outside the course material, preferably from EBSCOhost. The textbook, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the two reference requirement.
Reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) must be identified in the paper and listed on a reference page. Reference material must come from sources such as scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, online newspapers such as The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, etc. are not acceptable.