- Conducting a Literature Review.pdf (969.116 KB)
- Literature Review-Graduate.pdf (187.241 KB)
- Literature Reviews Made Easy.pptx (147.639 KB)
- Literature Review – eBook.pdf (511.908 KB)
- Literature-Reviews-The-Writing-Center.pdf (141.829 KB)
- Watch the video “Literature Review”
- Review the attached Literature Review documents
- Write a literature review paper on the topic: “What are the effects of information technology on decision making in an organization”?
Your paper must consist of the following:
- Be organized by categories or themes using sub-headings, as needed.
- Include an introduction to the literature.
- Thoroughly compare literature (not an annotated bibliography.)
- Contain 8 to 12 peer-reviewed, scholarly references published within the past 5 years.
- Follow the formatting guidelines in The Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (2010), (6th ed., 7th printing)