In this leadership paper, the student will address the following questions to reflect on his or her leadership development. The paper should be no more than 4 pages in length. The following themes may be helpful in developing thoughtful reflection papers that incorporate course resources and practice experiences:
- What is a leader? What are the most important traits or behaviors of a leader in social work practice?
- What kind of leader am I? (This is the kind of leader I am: take charge, team player, responsible, accountable, kind, humane, trustworthy, etc)
- What kind of leader do I like to follow? (I follow a lot of leaders with the same qualities as I have)
- How is leadership in social work practice distinctive?
- How do I demonstrate leadership in my practicum setting (or job)?
- In what ways do I need to develop skills for leadership?
This assignment has to be in APA style with complete sentences and proper grammar. This is from the social work aspect. In text citation has to be in APA style as well.