These are just questions not essay and please put the source as to where you retrieved the information
- List and discuss the background differences as it relates to planning in Europe and the United States.
- Choose one of the following nations: Great Britain, France, Netherlands, Scandinavia and Germany.
- Provide a comprehensive analysis related to key planning issues for the nation of your choosing.
- How does planning theory differ from the practice of planning?
- What is the major difference between public planning and private planning?
- List and discuss three theoretical approaches to the process of planning.
- Which approach do you feel is most effective for urban planners? Why?
Number 2 will be your choice
Please use reference below
- Levy, J. M. (2013). Contemporary urban planning (10th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson-Prentice Hall Press.
- Chapter 17: National Planning in the United States
- Chapter 18: Planning in Other Nations
- Chapter 19: Planning Theory