Please go through the attached doc
Some of the questions to consider are:
1. What is the business problem/issue formulated by the author?
2. Is it clearly defined?
3. Could the problem have been approached more effectively or from another perspective?
4. Has the author also evaluated the literature relevant to this problem/issue?
5. Does the author agree or disagree with the relevant literature?
6. How does the article contribute to your understanding of the problem or topic?
Please ensure at least 2 real-world examples are discussed and integrated in the literature review.
Literature Review Expectations:
1. At least 10 peer-reviewed articles are to be included in the literature review.
2. It should be organized by theme or subject of the article.
3. A minimum of one paragraph is required per article is required.
4. The review must be synthesized, and the articles analyzed for content as it relates to the content of the case study above.
5. Free of grammatical errors.
6. No evidence of plagiarism.
7. Since this is Information Technology related the articles cannot be greater than 5-years old unless it considered a seminal article.
Be sure to use appropriate APA format and cite your Reading or other sources that you used in your literature review.
The literature review should contain enough information to adequately answer the business problem provided in the case study and contain no spelling, grammar, or APA errors.
Points deducted from grade for each writing, spelling, or grammar error are at your instructor’s discretion.