For this assignment, you will need to conduct legal research online and in the LEXIS/NEXIS.
Locate and read a court opinion in Wisconsin in which a corporate officer was held criminally liable for the actions of the corporation. Write a brief of the case using the following format:
- Facts: (What are the facts of the case that are relevant to the legal issue and court’s ruling?)
- Issue(s): (State the legal issues that the appellate court decided in the opinion.)
- Holding: (How did the appellate court rule on the legal issues?)
- Disposition: (What was the end result of the court’s decision – reversed, affirmed, dismissed, remanded, etc.?)
- Rationale: (What was the reasoning behind the appellate court’s ruling?)