raft a memo directed to your team members by answering the following questions. Head each section of your paper to correspond to the numbers of each question (1, 2, 3) below:
- Harold is your team member and you find he has low self-efficacy toward a work task that you feel he could accomplish, write a short memo directed to Harold.
- You have been selected as the team leader for a sales team. Draft a short memo to your new team members explaining how can you effectively use knowledge of your team members’ learning styles to improve your management of them.
- Your team intends to hire a new employee, and you have been asked to draft a short memo explaining which type of fit do you feel is most important to organizations.
- Your content should include 600 words, and use a double-spaced Times New Roman font.
- You should include headings, topic sentences, and the inclusion of the weekly learning.
- Citations and references should be APA compliant.