Throughout the course, you have studied and written about several counseling theories that are used in the counseling profession. In this PowerPoint presentation, select one counseling theory you see yourself being most effective in, and create a 8-10-slide presentation that includes the following:
- The founding theorists and a description of how the theory was developed
- Major concepts for selected theory
- Standard interventions for selected theory
- How you personally identify with the concepts of this theory
- How you can grow as a counseling student to use this theory most effectively by the time you reach practicum
- Strengths and limitations when applying this theory to diverse client populations
- Select three counselor dispositions from the GCU Disposition document and explain how this theory can help you utilize these concepts in your personal counseling approach.
Please include an introduction and conclusion slide
Include the ACA code of ethics and six scholarly references beyond the course textbook in your presentation.
Title slide and reference slide are not included in the slide count.
Include speaker notes below each content-related slide that represent what would be said if giving the presentation in person.
Expand upon the information included in the slide and do not simply restate it. Please ensure the speaker notes include a minimum of 150 words.
My Theory is Reality therapy (RT)
Please make sure all points that are outlined is done
Please attach the turnitin or plag report