Please interview one leader and answer the flowing questions:
1) Interviewee name and Title or position
2) Provide a brief description of what you learned about leadership from the leader you interviewed.
3) Identify one or more characteristics or aspects of leadership the leader identified as essential for effective leadership and explain why the person found such as essential to effective leadership.
4) What leadership behaviors did you observe the leader demonstrate during the interview (provide specific example/s)
5) What did you learn about effective leadership that you will be able to apply in your career? Be specific. Give examples of how you will incorporate the principles.
-Try to choose the leader such manager at restaurant, shop, supermarket, fast food or something like this.
– Do not go to big leadership
– Make sure to choose soething in the US