My hotel brand is TRU, which is a brand under Hilton.
Managing the Marketing & Sales Department
- Identify your hotel brand.
- Summarize your findings about the parent company. Make sure you list all the other brands operated by the parent company.
- Summarize your findings about your hotel brand. Explain how your hotel brand fits into the newer trend of the hospitality industry.
- What are the unique twists of your hotel brand? Summarize the most outstanding differentiation points of your brand from the other hotel brands operated by the parent company.
- Identify the target market of your hotel brand and identify the characteristics of the target market.
- What is the role (responsibilities) of a hotel’s sales office and how does it impact your hotel brand?
- As the sales director of your hotel brand, which facts about your hotel brand (property fact book) would you emphasize towards your target?
- Identify and briefly explain the different personality types of buyers. As the sales director of your hotel brand, which type of buyer would you prefer the most and explain why.
- Reference list.