Indicate whether the following characteristics represent perfect competition, monopoly, monopolistic competition, oligopoly, or more than one market structure.
Explain why in a few words.
1. More than 10 different products.
2. More than 10 sellers.
3. Competitors competing by price.
4. Competitors that tell the customers that their products are better.
5. Easy entry and exit in the market
6. Only three sellers with different products.
7. Only three sellers with the same product.
8. An electricity company that sells in a market that is not regulated.
9. An airline that can charge different prices to different customers for the same kind of seats