Skip to content
- What are three brands of the same product (e.g.,
breakfast cereal) that are positioned differently? How are they differentiated?
- Describe what is meant by product mix and provide
examples from a Fortune 500 company.
- What are the characteristics of marketing
channels? What three factors should be considered when designing one?
- What are the benefits of multiple marketing channels? Are there
- Define and describe the elements and potential
benefits of integrated marketing communication (IMC).
- There are four “major” social media networks and yet hundreds of
different social media outlets exist. In your opinion should a company be on
ALL four of the major outlets and others? Why?
- Which product or service have you recently
encountered that would be particularly suited for multichannel or interactive
- At what point does entertainment end and marketing begin? Why did
you draw the line there?