Please answer them all, I need a high school answer.
Type the answers to the assignment’s questions. Use complete sentences unless the question says otherwise. You will have more than one day to complete an assignment. At the end of each day, be sure to save your progress.
Review Lesson 4 of the Course Overview for instructions about turning in your assignments.
Assignment 9: Marketing
In Section 9, you learned about marketing. Now, you’ll apply what you learned.
1. Visit a Web site for a company that sells products online. Then go to that company’s corporate Web site. Compare the company’s product sales site with its corporate site. Describe at least 3 differences between them. (1-3 sentences. 3.0 points)
2. Choose a well-known company, and describe at least three qualities that you associate with that company or brand. Explain why you associate those qualities with that brand. (1-6 sentences. 3.0 points) TIP: This can be the same company you used in question 1 above, or it can be different.
3. Choose a well-known company, and describe what you think that company’s target market is. How can you tell? (1-5 sentences. 3.0 points) TIP: This can be the same company you used in question 1 or 2 above, or it can be different.
4. Describe either a desire-based or fear-based advertisement that you have seen. Explain what desire or fear you think the ad is using. (1-5 sentences. 3.0 points)
5. Choose a well-known company that you are familiar with, and write a customer profile survey that company could give its customers with at least 6 questions that will be useful for that company. (3.0 points)
6. Choose a well-known company that you are familiar with, and explain how that company could use each of the five P’s of the marketing mix to achieve its brand image and sales goals. (1-8 sentences