Select the following starter bullet point sections. Review the important themes within the subquestions of each bullet point. The subquestions are designed to get you thinking about some of the important issues. Your response should provide a succinct synthesis of the key themes in a way that articulates a clear point, position, or conclusion supported by research.
- The American Marketing Association (AMA) defines marketing as “the activity, set of institutions, and processes for creating, communicating, delivering, and exchanging offerings that have value for customers, clients, partners, and society at large.”
- Evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of this definition.
- Defend how you would change the definition.
- Assess whether the definition is clear, accurate, relevant, and current in today’s organizations and society.
- A SWOTT analysis helps evaluate current performance and future potential, especially in relation to competitors. Organizations use SWOTT to assess strengths and weaknesses within the organization, threats and opportunities from outside the organization, and trends that might have long-term consequences for the organization and the industry as a whole.
- Perform a brief SWOTT analysis on a company of your choice as seen through the eyes of a marketing manager.
- Justify some recommendations for overcoming factors that might impede progress of the organization and for taking advantage of factors that could benefit the organization.
1.5 single-spaced pages (1500 words) in length.