Please complete ONE of the following assignments, incorporating ideas and concepts from the week’s lecture and/or articles. Please feel free to incorporate outside resources as well. When submitting your assignment, please indicate which of the three options you have chosen. For Options 2 and 3, please make sure to double space your papers.
Option 1: Get Creative
Design and format a 10 – 15 slide Microsoft PowerPoint presentation on one of the learning objectives found in the Getting Started – This Week’s Activities folder for this week. The requirements below must be met for your presentation to be accepted and graded:
- Design and format each slide for a presentation, see example below.
- The notes sections must total a minimum of 250 words for the entire presentation. Use these sections to explain and support information provided on your slides.
- Include a cover slide and reference slide (these slides do not count toward the 10 – 15 slide requirement).
- At least 60% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 40% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least two references from outside the course material, preferably from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the two reference requirement.
- Identify sources on slides that contain reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) and list them on a reference slide.
Reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) must be from sources like scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, online newspapers such as The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, etc. are not acceptable.
Weekly Related Readings
The Marketing Mix and 4 Ps: Understanding How to Position Your Market Offering
Putting the right product in the right place, at the right price, at the right time.
Marketing to Gen Y: What you can’t afford not to know
How do you reach these 71 million “Millennials” that spend over 200 billion dollars annually and will soon replace the baby boomer generation as the largest percentage of the workforce?
13 Reasons Why Using Social Media for Business is Non-Negotiable!
Is there ever a time when having a social mediapresence is an option?