The Answer should be 3- 4 pages in length including the cover and appendices, with 1″ margins on all sides, double-spacing, and 12 point font. The cover of the report should include title, course code and name, your full name, and your University id number.
First page of the assignment should be filled with
- Course Code [MGT-322] and Course Title [ Int.to Intl. Business] and CRN-
- Student Name and ID. Number
- Date of Submission
2. Second page should be Assignment question (Please do not include whole Case)
3. After the question page then present your answer by clean and neat layout
4. Finally your file should be saved as Word Doc
The Answer must follow the outline points below:
1. Executive summary (no more than one page)
– Summarize what is logistics performance priorties, what Logistics and Supply Chain Management concepts/tools have been applied to achive the companies objective.
2. Background information
– Briefly introduce the company background (e.g., name, products, business size, location, internal/external interesting facts, etc).
3. Problem Description
– Describe the objectives clearly and specifically.
– The objective may involve either logistics decision-making or process improvement.
4. Application of logistics and Supply Chain Management concepts/tools that can be applied
– Describe what specific logistics and Supply Chain Management concepts/tools can be applied to achive the objective.This section should make it clear that you understand the concepts/tools you are about to use.
5. Analysis of expected results
– Analyze the expected results of the proposed solution.