Imagine that you have been hired by Fitbit to conduct a three-circles analysis. In a memo to the CEO, describe Fitbit’s competitive strategy and analyze how Fitbit competes with similar companies. Use examples from case study 7, Fitbit, Inc. in your text.
In your three- to four-page memo address:
- Examine the first circle representing the team’s consensus of what the most important customers or customer segment’s needs/wants from the product or service.
- Analyze the second circle representing the team’s view of how customers perceive the company’s offering.
- Categorize the third circle representing the strategists’ view of how customers perceive the offerings of the company’s competitors.
- Analyze how A, B, and C are particularly important in asking questions about the company’s competitive advantage.
The length and formatting requirements include:
- Three to four pages in length, not including cover and reference pages. Include a cover page, section headers, an introduction, a conclusion, and a reference page.
- Formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing & APA (Links to an external site.).
- Cite a minimum of three sources, two of which should be academic peer-reviewed scholarly sources to support your positions, claims, and observations, in addition to your textbook. The CSU-Global library is a great place to find these resources.
Throughout this course, be sure to use the Business Management & Administration Research Guide in the CSU-Global Library: https://csuglobal.libguides.com/c.php?g=791313 (Links to an external site.). Here you can:
- Locate a variety of sources dealing with ethics, CSR, and business management.
- Gather information specific to different aspects of business ethics.
- Access writing and citing help.
Your paper should be three to four pages in length and conform to CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA (Links to an external site.). Include at least three scholarly references in addition to the course textbook. The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find these references.