Organizations that are committed to high ethical standards are often faced with difficult and complicated ethical questions. This assignment focuses on a brief research on how organizations make decisions and the role of the organization’s ethical values in their decisions.
For this assignment, you may choose an organization that faced a difficult ethical decision. Considering that organizations often find that they need to develop new skills and abilities in order to expand their operations internationally, this company may be a company that is operating only in the US or is operating in more than one country. If the company is operating internationally, you should, as appropriate, consider the differences in ethical considerations between operating in one country and operating in many countries.
Once you have completed the tasks listed below, use Word to generate a short report that adheres to report specification as shown below and in the attached Sample Report.
Task: Conduct a brief research and write a short report to address the following:
1. Describe the difficult ethical decision. This decision can be limited to one specific act, but it can also be an ongoing policy or plan.
2. Describe the ethical considerations related to the decision.
3. Identify the stakeholders affected by this decision and discuss how the decision affected them.
4. Evaluate the organization’s actions from an ethical point of view, and why the organization has or has not acted ethically.
5. Explain what, if anything, the organization should have done differently.
Use Word to generate a short report with the following specifications:
• The report body should be a maximum of two double-spaced pages (not including the cover page, table of contents, bibliography page, and appendices). See attached Report Sample.
• Use Arial font size 12 with 1” for all margins. Include page numbers at the bottom right-hand side of each page.
• Use at least three different and recent sources, and use citation to credit sources of information. Do not use more than 2 short direct quotations.
• Cover page: The report should have a cover page that includes your name, course name and CRN, and date.
• Table of Contents (TOC): The report should have a table of contents showing page numbers for the rest of the report.
• Introduction. The report should start with an introduction section that introduces the research topics.
• Report Body: The body of report should contain compilation of the research findings and address the above listed items.
• Conclusion: The report should end with a conclusion section that summarizes the research findings.
• Bibliography: The report should have a bibliography reference page that lists all citations and sources. Use APA format.
• Appendices: You may include any diagram, chart, or picture that is associated with the research (use citation to credit sources).
Please read the guideline carefully. I have attached the sample report below, so you can follow into it. I will respond to any answer that you need to ask.