Write a mission statement for the project bellow.
ToolsCorp Corporation is a fictitious company that does exist anywhere. For the purpose of this course, it is located it in Tennessee. As members of the senior management team of ToolsCorp Corporation, your group has been asked to prepare a neat and organized report for the Strategic Officers Steering Committee (SOS-C) of ToolsCorp Corporation. The purpose of this paper is to obtain permission from them to go forward with the next step (developing a full-blown business plan) for ToolsCorp’s strategic initiative to break into the global marketplace.
Focus more on construction since Asia Pacific has a high volume of growth that is predicted to increase over the next 10 plus years.
The mission statement needs to reflect all 9 components and be presented in a well written paragraph,
1. Customers: Who are the enterprise’s customers?
2. Products or services: What are the firm’s major products or services?
3. Markets: Where does the firm compete?
4. Technology: What is the firm’s basic technology?
5. Concern for survival, growth, and profitability: What is the firm’s commitment towards economic objectives?
6. Philosophy: What are the basic beliefs, core values, aspirations and philosophical priorities of the firm?
7. Self-concept: What are the firm’s major strengths and competitive advantages?
8. Concern for public image: What is the firm’s public image?
9. Concern for employees: What is the firm’s attitude/orientation towards employees?
Manufacture the best products that cause no unnecessary harm, and use business to inspire and implement solutions and create a better everyday life for many people by offering a wide range of well-manufactured functional home furnishing, industry and agricultural products.