In a 3 – 4 page document, complete the following:
Part One – Client Overview
You will perform competitive analysis for your client by performing the following:
- Provide a detailed description of the selected client.
- The description should include adequate background information to acquaint your peers about the client.
- Define a unique value proposition (UVP) for the client.
- Identify the top three competitors for your client.
- Create a list of their names and Web sites
- Explain the value of web analytics as well as the measurable business value for using conversion metrics.
- Site Overview-provide a basic analysis of the site for your selected client.
Part Two – SWOT Analysis
- Perform a SWOT analysis for your client and your client’s top three competitors.
- You may not find all the information you need for the competitors. Make and state plausible assumptions.
- Provide an overview of potential opportunities (at least three) in which your selected client should be utilizing web analytics tools.
Any sources must be cited in APA format.
Then in a second document create a 5-6 slide POWERPOINT from the above assignment and include;
Metrics will play an important role in the success of online marketing campaigns and your project.
Using the Internet, research the different metrics that are available within Google Analytics Web analytics service.
Using the readings for this week and the Internet, create a 5 – 6 slide Power Point presentation that includes the following:
- What metrics do you think are most beneficial to your client?
- Why would these metrics be more productive than others?
- Conceptualize at least two scenarios for your client to which you can apply the metrics.
- Provide information on the type of metrics being utilized by at least two of the clients
- Provide scholarly references and appropriate examples that support your reasoning about the
productivity of the metrics.