As we move into the last two weeks of our stimulating, interactive dialogue, we concentrate on reinforcing the concepts, theories, language, and principles covered in the course. First, reflect on all of the first 13 modules of content that you’ve studied in this course. Pick one of the modules. It may be the content that you liked most, or perhaps where the greatest learning took place, or the content that is still a bit confusing, or something else entirely.
- Re-read the learning outcomes of your chosen module.
- Review the lecture material presented in the module.
- Peruse the discussion board for that week.
Then, in your original post, answer the following questions:
- Why did you choose this module to review and discuss?
- What were two things that you took away from the module and may continue to use?
- What were two things that you already knew or wished that you could have studied further?
- How might you use this information in the future?
When responding to other students’ posts, reflect on their discussion and share any thoughts that you have about their comments. (Try to find posts that contain information about a module other than the one you chose.)
Note that I picked module 6 with those rar file