Complete the following:
- Evaluate different approaches to ethical decision making.
- Analyze the approach you feel works best in resolving ethical dilemmas.
- Identify an ethical issue. You may use the same issue you used in the first assessment.
- Once you have chosen the ethical approach you feel is best, apply it to your identified issue.
- Assess the resolution that your ethical decision making approach suggests for this issue. How valid is the resolution that is suggested by the approach?
- Rendtorff, J. D. (2009). Responsibility, ethics and legitimacy of corporations. Copenhagen, Denmark: Copenhagen Business School Press. Retrieved from http://site.ebrary.com.library.capella.edu/lib/capella/docDetail.action?docID=10465558
- Part 3 is particularly applicable to this assessment.