Create an analysis report examining and discussing the company’s long-term strategies and decision-making process. In your analysis report:
- Identify the company’s long-term objectives and goals.
- Evaluate the direction the company is going in, in terms of its products and market strategies.
- Identification of risk measurements and strategies of risk minimization to anticipate uncertainty.
- Describe the company’s long-term objectives on profitability, competitive activities, and technological and market leadership, as well as its social and environmental responsibilities.
- Identify the process by which the company identifies and raises funds for capital investments. Describe the cost structures of these funds from both internal and external sources.
Create your report in a 2- to 3-page Microsoft Word document.
Name your report SU_MBA5004_W5_A3_LastName_FirstInitial.doc.