1) Many computers are shared among users and people often use different computers based on where they work. Therefore, you need to configure the following:
• Users must be able to access all documents that he or she stores in the Documents and Desktop folders.
• The users should also have the TimeClock.msi file installed so that he or she can clock in and out. How can you accomplish this?
2) You have multiple domains in your organization forest. In the primary corporate domain, you have created the multiple GPOs. You want to copy the GPOs to the test domain. However, you need to modify the primary corporate user groups to the primary test user groups and to change the production UNCs to the test UNC. What should you do?
3) You are working as a System Administrator and need to lead a discussion on your proposed password policy that includes changing the length from 8 to 20 characters and to a “never expire” policy.