https://qualitygradeprofessors.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/logo-qgp-300x60.png 0 0 admin https://qualitygradeprofessors.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/logo-qgp-300x60.png admin2020-10-14 02:04:442020-10-14 02:04:44no pilgarism please please follow directions
- Make sure your outgoing voice mail message (the one that callers hear when you don’t answer your phone) is professional on your home and mobile phones.
- Clean-up content on social networking sites that instructors, Career Services, or future employers might visit.
- Create a professional e-mail address. (If you already have a professional e-mail address, you don’t need to create a new one.)
- Gmail is one of the most commonly used free e-mail services. If you need to create a professional e-mail address, go to www.Gmail.com (Links to an external site.). Professionals suggest using your name for a professional e-mail address, for example:Jane.Smith@Gmail.com. When you set up your account it will inform you if the name combination you select is available. If your first choice is not available, try different combinations (J.Smith@, JSmith@, Jane.S@, etc.) Begin using your professional e-mail address from now on when communicating with the school, peers, Career Services, and with others professionally.
- Once you have completed steps 1 through 3, write a substantial paragraph or two detailing what action(s) you took for EACH of the three elements above (voicemail, social media, and e-mail address), and explain why you did so. If your social media, e-mail address, and outgoing voicemail messages are already professional, submit a paragraph explaining how you believe EACH is already professional to show that you reviewed and carefully considered the professionalism of each of these channels as part of this assignment.