In this Discussion, you consider how you have grown and matured as a scholar, and how your practice as a professional nurse has changed as a result of your involvement in this MSN program.
- Review the Professional Development Plan you created in NURS 6001.
- Review the Outcome Evidence Chart and Final Reflection that you completed as part of your Professional Portfolio (submitted in Week 11), and consider how you have grown professionally over the course of your Master’s program.
- Reflect on your views at the beginning of this MSN program and consider the following questions:
- Have your views of the nursing profession changed? If so, how?
- Have your perceptions about your specialty area evolved? If so, how?
- Are your beliefs and thoughts about who you are as a nurse now different than they were when you began this program? If so, how?
- Is the professional role you wish to achieve now different than it was before?
- Formulate a statement that reflects two or more current goals related to your specialty area and that addresses your intended involvement in scholarship, leadership, and/or lifelong learning.
- Consider how you can capitalize on your knowledge and skills to be an effective agent of social change.
With these thoughts in mind:
By Day 2
Post an explanation of how your views of the nursing profession, your chosen specialty, and who you are as a nurse have changed as you have progressed through this MSN program. Share a statement about your current ambitions, indicating at least two goals related to your specialty area and describing your intended involvement in scholarship, leadership, and/or lifelong learning. Explain how you can capitalize on your knowledge and skills to be an effective agent of social change.
I am interested in applying for a Nurse Manager position.Please prepare accordingly.Earlier one was prepared only basic level as an RN.That’s why I am resubmitting the question again.
Please the preparation should be an MASTER OF NURSE LEVEL (NURSE MANAGER)