All organizations, regardless of industry, can implement lean operations. In the organization where you currently work, an organization where you worked previously, or one with which you are familiar,1.describe an operation that you would consider NOT to be lean. In other words, 2. describe a process that you would say has a lot of waste in it. Then, 3.if you were to “lean out” that process,4. what would it look like after you were done? 5.What wastes would you eliminate? 6.How would you do so? How would this benefit the overall operations of the organization? Answer these questions in a 7-8 page paper, not including the cover and reference pages. Be sure to include 2-3 outside sources.
1. Answer the question in a proper, well written, APA style paper in 8 pages ( with out the cover and reference page)
2. Reference must be between 2010 -2016 ( not before)
3. all questions must be answered.
4. our text book Stevenson, W. (2012). Operations management (12th ed.). New York, NY: McGraw-Hill Irwin. ISBN-13: 9780078024108.
5. the similarity must be under %25.
thanks if u have questions ask me plz