When creating a security policy framework, it’s important to align business objectives with the correct framework.
Write a small report discussing what can happen if the framework you choose as a foundation does not fit your organization’s business objectives. Why is it important to pay attention to business objectives?
At the end of the discussion, do the following:
- Create a table that lists at least four things that could affect the organization if the security framework does not align with business objectives.
- Include rationale for each point above.
- Format: Microsoft Word document
- Font: Arial or Times New Roman font, 12-Point, Double-Space
- Citation Style: APA format (include at least 1 APA resource)
- Length: 1– 1 1/2 pages
- This assignment is due by Sunday, February 17 @ 11:59 pm EST. No late submissions are allowed.
The item will go through SafeAssign. Any high score may receive an automatic 0/F without the ability to re-do the assignment. Remember, you should NOT copy/paste content from the Internet—write your own (original) thoughts.