Option #1: Greece’s Debt: Sustainable?
Read the case study: Greece’s Debt: Sustainable? (see link below).
Address your solutions to the issues within the case. Specifically, incorporate research on Greece and its debt situation, and provide a thorough analysis of its financial situation. Use the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), U.S. GAAP, and International Public-Sector Accounting Standards (IPSAS) to understand their classifications of debt.
Submit a completed critical essay to your instructor that includes the following:
- Abstract (summarize and briefly discuss the problem, analysis, and findings)
- Problem Statement
- Analysis and Findings
- Conclusions and Recommendations.
Based on your analysis, what are your recommendations for the country’s leaders and creditors?
Include a description of your approach to the issues and your solutions to the problems described in the case.
Your project should meet the following requirements:
- Be 15 pages in length, including the supporting tables, as necessary
- Cite a minimum of three references
- Be formatted according to APA
See Attached Reading PDF