Case Study II (Organizational Communication):
This is an opportunity for you to apply what you have learned in the course, readings, discussions, and personal experiences into a well-developed analysis. There is no specific right or wrong answer with these cases, just a means to demonstrate your mastery of the knowledge.
Review the video in this week, What is Organizational Communicationhttps://mediacdn.bisk.com/AssetService/Render?mawI…?, and consider the various details associated with the theories they support. After examining all the data, consider an organization you know well and implement some of these ideas to increase the communication process within your organization. Consider how the organizational culture impacts these, how receptive leadership will be, and how employees will accept these changes.
Due Sunday at 11:59 PM ET
Here are the minimal requirements for the assignment:
- Identify the key and underlying issues. This is not a simple listing, but more of an in-depth analysis and how these apply to the concepts and theories you have learned within the course
- Develop the key facts to support the issues. This is area that will require some thought with the expectation that you will only list pertinent data
- Discuss the solution to the problem and how to implement this to become more effective. This is an analysis of the problem within the Case Study. Also, make efforts to support your solutions with references from the textbook, readings, or other sources
- No more than 15% of your paper should be from direct quotes
- This is expected to be 2-3 pages (excluding the Title Page and Reference Page). Ensure the paper is typed, double-spaced, and enumerated on the top right corner in the margin with 1″ margins on all sides. Please use Times New Roman, 12 point font. In addition, submit the final copy as a .doc, not .pdf. Do not submit an Abstract. You must include a Title and Reference Page
- All sources must be cited in APA format within the reference page and in-text citations
- The current edition of the APA is the guiding manual for form and style for this project. Each student is expected to find relevant, recent, and credible research. Under no circumstances will references from dictionaries or encyclopedias be accepted as references, including online sources such as Wikipedia
- Submit your paper to Turnitin.com through the digital drop box to have it checked for any plagiarism issues