REQUIREMENTS: no plagiarism, 100 % original work, an excellent writing skills and grammar, Citation through the MS WORD, textbook and additional sources need to be cited and proper Reference list. Each question need to be done separate files, each question includes citation as well as References
TEXTBOOK INFORMATION: Name: Organizational Behavior Edition: 2011 Author: Luthans, F.
Publisher: McGraw-Hill ISBN: 978-0-07-353035-2 (Attached)
W5 DQ1 (0.5 page of single spaced APA formatted page)
- How would you define power in your own words?
- How does power differ from authority?
- From influence?
W5DQ2 (0.5 page of single spaced APA formatted page)
- Consider managers (supervisors) that you have worked for in the past.
- What type of power did they have? Was it effective?
W5DQ3 (1 page of single spaced APA formatted page)
Preparation & Course Learning Outcomes Welcome to week 5 of your course. This discussion question will help you prepare for your CLA2 paper and final CLA2 PPP. Read the CLA2 assignment listed in week 8 of the course.
Then, please provide an outline that itemizes the concepts that you will include in your CLA2 paper and final PPP. Please be sure to include concepts learned in the course and any information from your CLA1 paper if applicable. Provide some brief details for each item that is outlined.
W6DQ1 (0.5 page of single spaced APA formatted page)
- What are some of the major symptoms of groupthink?
- Can you give an example from your own experience where groupthink may have occurred?
W6DQ2 (0.5 page of single spaced APA formatted page)
- What are the two methods to make and maintain self-managed teams’ effectiveness?
- How do you measure team effectiveness?
W6PA2 (2 page of single spaced APA formatted page)
Read Organizational Behavior Case: The Schoolboy Rookie in Chapter 11. Then, answer the following questions in a detailed 2 to 3-page report:
1. Using some of the theories, explain the possible reasons for the group formation of this work crew. What types of groups exist in this case?
2. What role does the supervisor play in the performance of this group?
3. What are the major informal roles of the crew members and Kent?
What status position did Kent have with the group?
4. Why wasn’t Kent accepted by the group?
Do you agree with the old worker’s last statement in the case?
Why or why not?